It’s no news that styling accessories not only elevate your look but also complete your outfit in every manner. But a little laxity can result in a fashion Faux pas.
To save you from that night mare here are some tips to mull over before stepping out.
- In case of accessories it is better to go for less rather than putting on stack and disclosing your collection to everyone. Over-accessorising is a big NO. Wear only as much as required.
- Never wear a neckpiece with your big danglers. A huge pair of earrings is enough in itself to create a statement, wearing a neckpiece along with it will just over do your look. You might get heads turned but for wrong reasons.
- Accessorise as per the occasion. The common mistakes people make is wearing faulty accessories at wrong time. Contemplate before opting for an outfit and what is required with it. Wearing a silver stone studded pair of earrings with floral dress in day time is just blunder.
- Just like jewellery, same goes with the hair accessories putting on too many hair pins or clips won’t help you to lift up your look, it’s not a treat for eyes. Keep it minimal and as per the demand of the outfit.
5. A right neckpiece will compliment and complete your look effortlessly. But never neglect your neckline. Always opt for necklace which suits your neckline.
Always remember accessories make everything better but a little remiss can turn the tables for you.