Amidst the pandemic COVID-19 every individual’s life has been affected abundantly and while everyone is trying to cope up with the situation and putting their best foot forward to keep themselves and their loved ones safe, one major essential has become part of this life.
Wearing face masks while stepping out has become the ‘new normal’ way of life. In this tough phase, face masks have made human’s life easier to live.
Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, talks, sneezes they could release germs into the air that may infect others nearby. Face masks are part of an infection control strategy to eliminate cross-contamination.
Here are some points to note-
- Always wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap before wearing the mask.
- Always wash your hands after removing the mask.
- Never share your mask with another person.
- Try and use reusable and washable facemasks as they are environment friendly.
- If needed, wash your mask after using it with mild detergent to get rid of the germs.
This phase will end soon till then be strong, stay healthy, take care of yourself and your loved ones. We all are together in this fight and shall defeat the enemy with our honest efforts.